Sunday, February 24, 2013

Forgiveness

Today my vacation ends officially. I could just cry, but I won't.

It was filled with nothingness thankfully. Nothing eventful happened.

I actually went to the grocery store.... alone. Sigh. I cooked, cleaned and folded copious amounts of laundry. I wrote a large paper paper for my Content Area Literacy class and read some Gatsby.  I even thrifted a little. Ok a lot. Savers, Goodwill and Salvation Army in one day! I had some wine, ate some good food and listened to the radio. I danced in the kitchen and licked the spoon.

My oldest turned four and my littlest now says "this" and " yesh."

I wanted to catch up on lesson planning. I wanted to be ahead, but I don't think it is in my nature. I am not a planner. I get stuff done, but I am not a planner. I am learning to forgive myself for this.
I forgive myself for taking a break. For relinquishing all that I had to do for a few hours and being peaceful and quiet.

I know the next few weeks will be a whirlwind- and I will meet the challenge head on. Bring it. 






1 comment:

  1. Yes, bring it. You rock, sister. Always have.

    ReplyDelete