Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year and New Projects

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Let's make resolutions shall we?

This year I'd like to get fit, get organized, and get more creative.

I started with today. A few weeks ago I saw a dog bed made from a vintage suitcase. I loved it and said, this. I. can. make. I have this thing where I will never purchase anything I can make. So. I made it. Today. I neglected my motherly duties ( the kids were safe, warm, fed and of course happy)

Here it is:



No tutorial, sorry. The littles won't allow. Get yourself a vintage suitcase. Decorate it. Add legs. Simple as that. There are tons of tutorials out there so really I don't want to reinvent the wheel here. You can do it. Go forth and create a beautiful place for your doggie to nap. 

Do you like it? If so, please consider joining the sweet people to the left.

Have a safe New Year's and see you in 2013! ( I thought we'd be like the Jetsons now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment